This current web uses own and third ‘cookies’ to ease the functionality of the page and to favour the navigation through her. We are now detailing the information related to them, on the terms marked in the Law 34/2002 on the 11th and subsequent changes, in particular the one foreseen by the the Royal Decreet 13/2012 on the 30th March.
1- What are the cookies?
The cookies constitute a tool used for the web servers to store and recover the information about the visitors. It is a particular identifier in the shape of a text file which some servers send to the user’s device, which allows to record the user’s performance on the website, and, which ease the quality of the service and the web security. The cookies have an expiring date, which can range from a minimum compared to the length of the session to a future and determined date from which on, they will no longer be operative.
2- Why are they important?
Their importance derives out from different reasons, which are gathered in an expository way but not exhaustive way:
- They allow you to ease the functioning of the page.
- Improving the adaptability of the website to the preferences of the user, for instance in saving up your language.
- It favours a more efficient use of the publicity.
3- Different type of used cookies
Please, find below the details of the cookies whose setting up in the user’s device implies the navigation through this website.
This web ( http://teatreakademia.cat) uses the following kind of cookies:
- Own cookies (logging in, personalisation, technical or functional): they are those, which help the navigation and provide with the requested services for the web users. They gather up technical data and basic criteria of the access. They are not permanent although they occasionally might stay in the system to remind you of your preferences.
- Complement cookies of Social Media: they are those cookies used by third parts to manage the exchange in the social media. An example of this use is the links to the social media, which allow contents of ASSOCIACIÓ CIVIL TEATRE AKADÈMIA. Such as:
- Facebook includes Cookies, which are used to ease the content sharing in your social media. If you want to achieve more information about the usage of these cookies, you can verify the policy of privacy of Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies.
- Twitter includes Cookies, which are used to ease the content sharing on the social media. For more information, please go to: https.//twitter.com/privacy;https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170521.
- Publicity cookies: their goal is showing other notices in other sites of the net and being able to offer more adequate notices to the users’ interests. We use own and third cookies.
4- What can I do regarding the cookies?
The installed cookies in your device can be accepted, blocked or erased through the setting of the options of your Internet navigation. It is possible that some of these performances bring the impossibility of some of the available services which offer the website.
In order to obtain more information about the setting of the cookies and their preferences to the main navigators to the following links:
- Google chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Cookies Flash
- Your Online Choices (setting portal, supplier for supplier, of the preferences about the publicity cookies of thirds).
If you wish to contact with us regarding our cookies policy, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref. Data Protection).